We are open again from Wednesday 15th July!
We do have a lot of new procedures in place following the Scottish Government Guidelines.
- Social Distancing is in place and we ask that this is followed at all times
- Enter via the High Street and exit via the terrace
- Children are welcome as usual but we ask they be kept at the table
- We have a one way system in place for our toilets
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the premises
- At the moment we are taking bookings only
- Staff have a limited time at tables to take food orders – please don’t feel you are being rushed in any way
- All payments are accepted but payments will be taken at tables
- If you have any question or queries please ask us over the phone as to limit contact
- Booking times are staggered to help with social distancing and traffic
- We are asking customers to give names and contact details, this is done at the time of booking but we may need it again when you come in
Congratulations, you’ve just discovered Queensferry’s best kept secret – The Boathouse restaurant.
Our menu is full of thoughtfully selected seasonal dishes as well as a bistro showcasing superbly inventive classics.
The relaxed and friendly restaurant is overseen by our chef and owner, Paul Steward. His ongoing quest is to serve up food that’s the perfect accompaniment to the view…
We look forward to welcoming you to our little spot, nestling on the sea front.
Call 0131 331 5429 today to book your table.
We’ve just launched our brand new Light Bites menu, served Monday to Friday 1pm – 4pm…