You’ve just discovered Queensferry’s best kept secret…
Monday: Saturday: Food and Drinks served from 12pm-8.30pm (last orders)
Sunday: Food served from 12.30pm-8pm (last orders)
PLEASE NOTE: We are closed Monday 22 – Thursday 25 November in order to do some decorating!
OUR FESTIVE OPENING TIMES:
1st December-23rd December Festive Menu and Bistro Menu normal hours
Christmas Eve Bistro Menu last order 8pm
Christmas Day / Boxing Day / 27th December Closed
28th December – 30th December Bistro Menu normal operating hours
Hogmanay Bistro Menu last orders 8pm
New Year’s Day / 2nd January 2022 Closed
Book your table here and we look forward to welcoming you back to Queensferry’s best kept secret, and to happy times. We offer 2-hour slots for all tables so please keep this in mind. All of our safety precautions (detailed below) will still all still be in place.
- Social Distancing is in place and we ask that this is followed at all times
- Enter via the High Street and exit via the terrace
- Children are welcome as usual but we ask they be kept at the table
- Masks still to be worn when walking through the restaurant
- We have a one way system in place for our toilets
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the premises
- Track and Trace still in operation
Call 0131 331 5429 or use or get in touch here today to book your table.