As a consequence of Government Restrictions (Tier 3) we have had to curtail our opening hours.
OUR FESTIVE OPENING TIMES
We are open from noon every day from 18th of December until Christmas Day, last orders are at 5pm. Unfortunately we are then closed for 3 weeks due to the latest lockdown measures.
Get in touch here to find out more or book a table.
Wishing all our customers a safe and peaceful Christmas, and we look forward to more settled times in 2021…
PLEASE NOTE: We do have a lot of procedures in place following the Scottish Government Guidelines.
- Social Distancing is in place and we ask that this is followed at all times
- Enter via the High Street and exit via the terrace
- Children are welcome as usual but we ask they be kept at the table
- We have a one way system in place for our toilets
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the premises
- At the moment we are taking bookings only
- Staff have a limited time at tables to take food orders – please don’t feel you are being rushed in any way
- All payments are accepted but payments will be taken at tables
- If you have any question or queries please ask us over the phone as to limit contact
- Booking times are staggered to help with social distancing and traffic
- We are asking customers to give names and contact details, this is done at the time of booking but we may need it again when you come in
Call 0131 331 5429 or use or get in touch here today to book your table.