Current Opening and Booking Details
- Food and Drinks served from 12pm-8.30pm (last orders) Mon- Sat
Mon-Sat serving times 12pm-8.30pm last orders 8.15pm
Sun serving times 12.30pm-8pm last orders 7.45pm
Indoors and Outdoors closes at 12am
Indoor tables are 10 people from 4 different households
Outdoors are 15 people from 15 different households
When you book, let us know which area you would prefer outdoor or indoor seating. We have also been advised by the Government to offer 2-hour slots for all tables so please keep this in mind. All of our safety precautions (detailed below) will still all still be in place.
Book your table here and we look forward to welcoming you back to Queensferry’s best kept secret, and to happy times. PLEASE NOTE: We do have a lot of procedures in place following the Scottish Government Guidelines.
- Social Distancing is in place and we ask that this is followed at all times
- Enter via the High Street and exit via the terrace
- Children are welcome as usual but we ask they be kept at the table
- We have a one way system in place for our toilets
- Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the premises
- At the moment we are taking bookings only
- Staff have a limited time at tables to take food orders – please don’t feel you are being rushed in any way
- All payments are accepted but payments will be taken at tables
- If you have any question or queries please ask us over the phone as to limit contact
- Booking times are staggered to help with social distancing and traffic
- We are asking customers to give names and contact details, this is done at the time of booking but we may need it again when you come in
Call 0131 331 5429 or use or get in touch here today to book your table.